IWOCA 2023 proceedings download.
Free access will be granted for 4 weeks, between 1 Jun to 1 Jul 2023.
Open problem discussion
Since its inception in 1989 as AWOCA (Australasian Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms), IWOCA has provided an annual forum for researchers who design algorithms for the myriad combinatorial problems that underlie computer applications in science, engineering and business. Previous IWOCA and AWOCA meetings have been held in Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UK, and USA. Previous IWOCAs can be found at http://www.iwoca.org/
IWOCA 2023 will take place in the Magic School of Green Technologies in National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan. Tainan is located in the South of Taiwan and is easy to reach by train and high speed rail (THSR). It is the oldest city in Taiwan and also the first walled city in Taiwan. It has over 200 years of history as the capital of Taiwan.
IWOCA 2023 will be a hybrid conference with both online and onsite participants.
Authors of accepted papers are expected to give an onsite talk or an online talk.
The program committee is soliciting original and significant research contributions to the broad area of combinatorial algorithms, including (but not limited to):
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Complexity Theory
- Graph Theory & Combinatorics
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Cryptography & Information Security
- Algorithms on Strings & Graphs
- Graph Drawing & Labelling
- Computational Algebra & Geometry
- Computational Biology
- Algorithms for Big Data and Networks Analytics
- Probabilistic & Randomised Algorithms
- New Paradigms of Computation
- Experimental Evaluation of Algorithms
- Distributed and Parallel Algorithms
- Mobile Agents
- Algorithmic Game Theory
- Circuits and Boolean Functions
- Approximation Algorithms
- Parameterized and Exact Algorithms
- Online Algorithms
- Streaming Algorithms
- Ad Hoc, Dynamic and Evolving Networks
- Foundations of Cloud Computing
- Abstract submission:
20 January 2023 (AoE) 27 January 2023 (AoE) 6 February 2023 (AoE 23：59)13 February 2023 (AoE 23:59) (Final extension)
- Paper submission:
25 January 2023 (AoE) 2 February 2023 (AoE) 6 February 2023 (AoE 23：59)13 February 2023 (AoE 23:59) (Final extension)
- Notification to authors: 27 March 2023
- Camera-ready submission: 10 April 2023
- Symposium: 7-10 June 2023